Make a great pitch with this online proposal maker
Why do I need business proposals?
Essential tools for creating your own proposal
Photos and vectors
680 free fonts
53,000 design objects
Simple Background Remover
All your brand assets in one kit
Online collaboration on your proposal
How to make proposals in VistaCreate
Choose a templateGot an idea? Turn it into a successful pitch with customizable proposal templates.
1. Log in to the editor. This way, you’ll have all your projects saved, so you can adjust them later.
2. Pick a proposal format. Use pre-made formats to get the right size for your design. Or, enter custom dimensions if needed.
3. Select a layout. Explore our collection of proposal templates and select one that matches your visual style best. You can also create a pitch from scratch.
Customize your proposalPersonalize your proposal with your brand assets.
1. Edit text. Your message is the most essential part of the proposal, so start with it. Keep everything clear and concise.
2. Customize colors and fonts. Add some character to your design by changing colors and fonts to match your brand.
3. Experiment with images. Check out our library of royalty-free photos and try them out in your project. You can also upload your own pictures.
Download or shareShare your pitch with investors, partners, or colleagues.
1. Download the proposal. After editing a selected template, download your pitch in JPG, PNG, PDF, or other formats.
2. Share your proposal. Send your design to investors right from VistaCreate. Just copy a link to your project and share it via social media or email.
3. Make extra edits. You can come back to your proposal later and edit it if needed. Find your designs in the “My Projects” tab.
Free templates for your business
Vast library of creative assets
Simple and fun animation
Access thousands of premium templates for your projects
Design using files from a library of 150M+ photos, videos, vectors
Remove backgrounds from your images with a single click
Unlock infinite Brand Kits, unlimited storage, and version history
Collaborate with up to 10 members in your Team Account
Make your own stickers, quickly resize designs, and more
What should I include in business proposals?Most business proposals have a title and a summary outlining the main points of your offer. You can describe your business idea or solution and add a compelling call to action to it. Check out business proposal templates in VistaCreate and use them as examples to get started. For a more detailed guide, read this blog article and learn how to make professional proposals for your business.
Do I need editing skills to make my own proposal?Nope! You don’t need editing skills to create visuals in our proposal maker. Just select a ready-made design from our proposal templates and fully customize it using our convenient tools. If you have any questions on editing in VistaCreate, check out our video tutorials.
Can I use my brand assets in the proposal?Sure! Upload your logo, fonts, and other visual elements to our proposal maker and add them to your proposal design. You can also build a Brand Kit with your logo, colors, and fonts and quickly apply it to any proposal template you choose.